Business Litigation Services
Our goal is to provide our clients with the personalized service that comes from a long-term understanding of their needs. We combine our comprehensive experience in business transactions and commercial real estate with a sharp attention to the details of every deal and every document.
Sometimes, business disputes must be resolved by an impartial third party. When disputes arise, we also provide skilled business litigation services. We take an anticipatory approach to business litigation. Just as we will strive to predict the needs of your business, we will also try to anticipate the risks and potentialities of each transaction, so there are no surprises. Litigation can often be avoided through skillful up-front analysis, predicting future developments, and practical resolution of disputes. With this approach, if litigation becomes necessary, we are poised to aggressively represent your interests. We have a comprehensive understanding of the issues, and we will move your case toward a resolution that achieves the best results possible for your business.
Our attorneys are experienced in a wide range of litigation matters that small businesses and commercial real estate firms may face. These include:
- Contract disputes, such as breach of contract claims
- Business torts, such as tortious interference with business relations
- Insurance disputes, including property and liability claims
- Corporate and business governance matters, such as shareholder and partnership claims
- Commercial real estate litigation, including disputes involving leases, business loans and zoning
- Disputes involving mergers and acquisitions
Because our firm focuses exclusively on business and real estate law, we can provide our clients with comprehensive representation.